INTUITIVE MEDITATION means living from our heart's higher wisdom
What drew me to Intuitive Meditation?
This modality was introduced to me by a fellow kinesiologist and meditation teacher, Debbie Rossi through her immersive practitioner course, 'Intuitive Meditation for Kinesiology'.
I love the idea of assisting clients to access the temple that is their 'heartspace', encouraging them to listen to and trust their inner wisdom, better understand their physiology and in turn, more naturally integrate lessons from kinesiology sessions and life experiences.
Intuitive meditation embraces the wisdom of our hearts as our electromagnetic sensory 'brain' and centre of intuition to provide a trusted place within from where to think and act without judgement, unrealistic expectation, overwhelm or stress. The key to accessing the heart in this way is through our breath.
Purposeful breathwork is intrinsic to intuitive meditation as it is through this we are able to alter our brain wave states from heightened perception to deepest meditation. Doing so corrects our self-regulation around when each state is truly required by our system and provides access to a state in which true healing can occur.
Having initially seen the benefit of this type of meditation for kinesiology clients, I then undertook Debbie Rossi's Meditation Australia accredited 'Intuitive Meditation Teacher Training' and now also offer stand-alone intuitive meditation sessions and classes.
Apart from one-off classes or workshops which will be listed below, intuitive meditation may not show as a specific service on the clinic booking sites but you can book the appropriate time under kinesiology or reiki and make a note on the booking or drop me a message to request that it be a 1:1 intuitive meditation session.
Likewise, if you are interested in arranging a group intuitive meditation, please refer to the schedule below or contact me to discuss your specific requirements.
INTUITIVE MEDITATION can assist with
- tapping into your 'heartspace' where your soul and truth reside, above the 'stories' or external distractions
- familiarising you with a compassionate, non-judgemental place you can go to clear subconscious fears and concerns
- inviting you to listen to your inner wisdom or intuition and from this space of trust, calm the spirit
- establishing a regular practice for refreshing energy cycles, keeping your system functioning well for efficient emotional processing
- combining with breathing techniques to tone the vagus nerve and rebalance an overwrought or under-energised nervous system
- part of another energy healing session, e.g. kinesiology, reiki or a sound healing
- acknowledging and believing that being you and seeking peace and growth in your own way, at your own pace, is enough
INTUITIVE MEDITATION CLASSES and WORKSHOPS
2022 OFFERINGS COMING SOON